From Morehead, Rt.32 to Rt. 377 (Cranston Road), right about 4.5 miles, on right just after the Rock Fork Church.
|Cooper, Samuel||11 May 1920||14 Dec 1952||SS||"Ky. CPL Co. H 12 Inf. Div. WWII"|
|Molton, Earl||[ ]||[ ]||SS|
|Molton, James L.||20 Mar 1924||27 Mar 1924||SS : S||"Son of J. S. & Jane Molton"|
|Molton, Jessee S.||5 Feb 1899||7 Feb 1949||SS : H||[Husband of W. Jane Molton"|
|Molton, W. Jane||3 Feb 1890||6 Nov 1946||SS : W||[Wife of Jessee S. Molton]|
|Molton, Ruby A.||9 Oct 1922||9 Oct 1922||SS : D||"Daug. of J. S. & Jane Molton"|
|McGlone, Mary Alice||[ ]||[ ]||SS|
|Unmarked stone (1)||[Back of cemetery]|
|Unmarked stone (1)||[Between S. Cooper & Jessee Molton]|
|Unmarked stone (1)||[Beside Jane Molton]|
|Unmarked stone (3)||[Beside James Molton]|
This cemetery listing is authored by the Rowan County Kentucky Historical Society. It is one of over 375 cemetery surveys available in book or CD format from the Society.
Page design and graphics by Teri Pettit. The titling font used in the cemetery name plaques is Adobe Trajan Bold, designed by Carol Twombly.
Inventory of the cemetery.
The Historical Society and specifically the Cemetery Committee, wishes to acknowledge and extend a special thanks to Dana & Jim Mathews of Rowan County for their work in inventorying this cemetery on July 30, 1997, and to Dewie E. Black of LaBelle, Florida for the documentation.
All information contained in this document may be freely copied for personal use, however, none of the information in part or in whole, shall be used for profit.