101. Goad and Webb Family of Southwest Virginia, Vol. II, Janice Kinsler Smith, 1995. p. 428.
102. Email “Hi from a Hardin cousin” dated 5 Aug 2002 from Donna Bourne <email@example.com>, a granddaughter of August Hardin and Lillian Foreman.
103. Post submitted 1 Oct 2000 to the Conn surname board at Rootsweb by Louis Conn.
104. 1850 census of Morgan Co., Ky
106. Morgan County birth, death and marriage records on LDS microfilm #0126,835. (Note for anyone cross-checking: the 1855 birth records are misbound, which since the binding runs between the mother’s given name and maiden surname, can give the impression of the wrong mother’s name if it is not noticed. They are bound in the following order, where L indicates the left-hand side of the page and R the right-hand side: 1L+9R, 8L+2R, 3L+7R, 6L+5R, 4LR, 5L+6R, 7L+3R, 2L+8R, 9L+1R, 10LR.)
107. Email dated 17 Feb 2002 from Nettie S. Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org>, titled “Martin & Hubbard”. She sites as her source for Benjamin’s parents “Robert Hubbard Descendancy Chart, Mary Sue Hubbard of Murry, Ky, on file at Patrick Co Historical Society Museum”.
108. Post dated 19 Feb 2002 on the Hubbard surname board at Rootsweb by Jane Moretti, <JaneJoshM@juno.com>.
109. Post dated 31 Aug 1999 from Pat Cooper <email@example.com> on the Hubbard message board at Rootsweb, titled “Hubbard/Lowe”. There is a followup post from her in the same thread dated 27 Jan 2002.
111. University of Kentucky Alumni Association, “Hall of Distinguished Alumni,” http://www.ukalumni.net/s/1052/index-no-right.aspx?sid=1052&gid=1&pgid=776, 2011.